SPRAY TAN PRICING
1st Visit (Full Body) $35
Full Body $40
Upper or Lower Body $20
Buy a package of 3 for $105
Buy a package of 5 for $170
*On the day of your visit, if you purchase a package of 3 or 5 tans before you go, your tan that day will be FREE!!!
WHY MILLION DOLLAR SPRAY TAN?
We would all love to have the sun kissed look you get from lying on a tropical island somewhere, or spending hours in the sun. However, the dangers of overexposure are great, and countless studies are showing that overexposure can lead to wrinkles, leathery skin, premature aging, and even skin cancer. If you would like to have that natural glow without the harmful UV effects of the sun, then spray tanning is the answer! All the glow, and no health risks!
Indoor ultraviolet studies show (UV) tanners are 74% more likely to develop melanoma than those who have never tanned indoors. Bodyworx Spa offers a healthy alternative to keep your skin tanned while avoiding the high risks of UV including wrinkles and skin cancer.
- made with raw, 100% organic DHA for the highest quality and most natural looking spray tan
- a certified spray tan technician sprays you from head to toe & can easily even out tan lines & completely customize your tan
- the color is instant, so you can look in the mirror and tell us exactly how tan you would like to be — never turns you orange
- long lasting, usually lasts 6-10 days (results may vary, depends on if the tan is well taken-care of)
- tan attaches to your outer layer of skin and only comes off when your outer layer of skin exfoliates
- dries quickly & smells great, light fresh coconut scent, no chemical-ly odors
- water based so it isn’t sticky, doesn’t clog pores and is perfect to use on the face and the body
- TOTALLY SAFE!!! NO HARMFUL UV RAYS, NO BULBS & NO BURNS!
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN A SPRAY BOOTH TAN?
With a spray booth, you have to position yourself properly, and turn as needed to be evenly covered head to toe. This can be complicated and tricky for a beginner and, if not done properly, may result in an uneven tan. Also, spray tan booths spray the entire body at the same rate, which means the entire body must be the same color of tan. So when you are selecting a color for your spray tan, you must choose one that will work and look natural on every part of your body.
With an airbrush tan from Bodyworx Spa, we are able to customize your tan based on your specific needs. If you would like to have your body the same exact tone of tan, we can do that; however, if you would prefer to have your face be lighter than the rest of your body, or your want your legs and arms to be darker than the rest of your body, we can do that for you! You get to decide how you want your tan to look! Your tan is fully customizable and is based completely on your specific goals!
HOW LONG DOES AN AIRBRUSH TAN LAST?
Airbrush tans last various lengths of time based on how well you prepare the skin before the tanning session, and how well you take care of the tan afterward. In general, we say that most airbrush tans last between 5-10 days on average. We encourage our clients to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize in between tans, as well as during tanning. Skin that is well hydrated will retain a tan longer than dry and flaky skin. Every day you lose millions of dead skin cells as they are sloughed off or worn away from the surface of your body. That is why tans from sunless or self-tanning products will gradually fade — as the dead cells are worn away, so is your tan. Exfoliation, prolonged water submersion, or heavy sweating can lighten the tan, as these all contribute to rapid dead skin cell turn over. Avoid any products containing retinol, alpha hydroxy or salicylic acid, as well as any products that contain alcohol as on of the first six ingredients. These ingredients will increase cell turnover and fade your tan. We do not recommend using bar soap after your tanning session.
BEFORE YOUR TANNING SESSION…
- to prepare for your tan, it’s best to come freshly showered, makeup removed, shaved and exfoliated, and wear dark, loose fitting clothing
- if you have remaining spray tan on you, you can either scrub it off, or we can spray over it, if it has faded nicely
- you can where whatever you want during the tan — most people just wear bottoms
- we will provide you with exfoliating cleansing wipes, a hairnet & we can also provide you with disposable bikini bottoms if needed
- you won’t want to exercise, sweat, shower, get wet or do dishes in the hours after your tanning session (approx. 8 hrs), these activities can cause your tan to drip or wash off on certain areas!
CARING FOR YOUR TAN
- wait at least 6 hours before you shower, if possible, wait 8-10 as it’s ideal
- the topical color can rub off a little bit on your clothes or sheets until you take your first shower, but will wash clean. Just be careful with special fabrics or unique bathing suits. It’s best to wear dark, loose clothing after your tanning session.
- the best way to keep your tan lasting as long as possible is to keep your skin well moisturized; apply body lotion 2x/day for best results
DO YOU OFFER PACKAGES FOR FREQUENT TANNERS?
Yes, we offer a package of 3, and a package of 5. If your purchase a package, your first tan is free. So if you buy a package of 3, you actually get four tans!
DO YOU OFFER GROUP RATES?
Yes, we offer group and bridal rates — call or e-mail us for details.